Dry Disconnect Hose Couplings
Quick Coupling Release • Prevents Media Loss • Environmental Protection • Prevents Contamination
Designed for quick and safe connection and disconnection of hoses…
Dry disconnect couplings are always used in situations where people and/or the environment must be protected against leaks of hazardous media (caustic, toxic, explosive, etc). They are designed to facilitate quick coupling and decoupling of filled hose and pipe lines under operating pressure without significant leaks or loss of media.
For more information on dry disconnect couplings click here.
- Quick coupling without significant media loss
- Protection of humans and the environment
- Protection of the media against contamination
- Availability of suitable couplings for a variety of industries and media.
- Customer-specific solutions from DN 25 to DN 150